- Matt, are you awake?? It’s Brian!
- Brian? Is that you? It’s 2:30 in the morning… I haven’t heard from you in a week. Where are you?
- I’m in Las Vegas.
- What? What are you doing in Las Vegas??
- Look, Matt, I’m in a lot of trouble. I think I may have been kidnapped.
- Kidnapped?? Are you serious—wait what do you mean you think?
- I mean I can’t exactly tell, because the guy—you know the guy who I think kidnapped me—is really, really, really sarcastic, like all the time. We started talking at this bookstore, and he kept daring me to do stuff, but when I asked him if I had to he was like “Yeah” in a really sarcastic way.
- Well did he have a weapon??
- I know, right?? Exactly! I could NOT get a straight answer out of him. It is so frustrating.
- So wait a second, how are you calling me right now?
- He let me use his phone. Don’t worry, he said it was no problem, and that it’s not like the phone company charges extra for long-dist…oh man, you know what? I might die tonight.
|Marriage Proposal||Point / Counterpoint|
|The Diary of Francisco Pizarro||Facts|
|Walt Disney||The Time Guy|