– Jonah! I’ve entered the whale to come save you.
– Leave me alone I got a good set up here, dude.
– I’ll cut a whole in the whale and we’ll swim to shore.
– Whole whale big savings 90% off today only. That’s what you sound like. You said ‘whole’.
– Don’t harp on it man. I meant hole.
– Don’t harpoon it? Hey, free harpoons, 80% off! You idiot.
– Okay, I said harp on. I definitely didn’t say harpoon that time.
– You sound like a dounce.
– A dounce? Oh nice going. You sound shit stupid. Umm, dounces half off Ass shit.
– Why, I better slap you around. I try to come save you and this is thanks I get.
– Shit fuck. I better fuck your crap.
– Oh no the whale is about to blow us out the hole.
– The whale is about to blow us? Real mature, man. Shitass. Stick it in my fuck.
– Prepare for launch! Blow hoke approaching! Ten nine! Boom!
– Oh nice going blow suck. Now we’re cramped in this hole. I had a sweet set up in the whale.
Reader: what you thought to be two separate characters in dialogue was actually a list of things Jonah said in rapid succession.