– Hey Zach, I just voted you as ‘Most Likely to Succeed’ for the senior superlatives.
– Really? I doubt I have a chance. I have a feeling LeBron James is going to win.
– You have a great shot. What’s he good at other than basketball?
– They say he’s going to be the first pick of the NBA draft. He’ll be a millionaire next month.
-The star athlete is popular in high school, but where will he be ten years from now?
-I don’t know if my talents are as obvious to everyone.
-I notice your talents. You’re great with helping others and an awesome listener.
– That’s exactly what Mrs.Weiss wrote in the comment section of my report card.
– You’re a leader too. Remember when you started the wave at the state basketball championship?
-Yeah, people seemed to get into that. The kid sitting behind us gave me a pat on the shoulder after.
– A lot of people quietly admire you.
-Should I go tell Dan to vote for me? I may need a couple more supporters to put me over the edge.
-Dan will vote for you. I bet the entire debate team will vote for you.
-Should I start writing an acceptance speech? Do I get to give a speech if I win?
-I don’t think so, but your name goes in the yearbook after the thirty-page basketball team section.
-My mother is going to be so happy.
-Look there’s LeBron now.
-Should I go shake his hand just so there won’t be any hard feelings?