I recently pimped out my Ford Mustang. Here are a list of customizations I made.
- Dashboard toaster. Toast is my favorite breakfast food, and now it’s hot and ready right up front. I also cook dinner with this bad boy. Lunch, as well.
- Window tint. When all your earthly possessions are in the backseat of your car, you need a deterrent from potential thieves.
- Roof tabletop. This is a great place to host dinner parties. For one. With a lot of made-up people I wish actually would come.
- Surround sound speakers. I thought this would be good for hosting movie nights, but mostly I listen to motivational tapes to try to get myself out of this temporary rut.
- Refrigerator. This keeps all my beers cold and preserves all the leftovers I find on the streets from rotting.
- Toilet paper dispenser. Still searching for enough aluminum cans to go with the full toilet, so as of now, this is what I got.
- Showerhead. Huge improvement as now I actually have a way to clean myself. Has all the hookups for a standard fire hydrant.
- Trunk bed. Sometimes, I put up the top so that I can stare at the stars and wonder where it all went wrong.
9. 20 inch rims. These look really, really cool.