-Hello there Kevin.
– Oh hi Mr. Fisher. How are you?
– Fine, fine. Doing fine. Just fine. Very fine.
– So… junior year of college… a big year… an impor – tant year. Tell me: what are your plans for the summer?
– Well I haven’t actually—
– Because you know we’re hiring interns down at The Burger Bun.
– Interns? You mean for the corporate side?
– “Corporate side?” By which you mean what, exactly?
– You know. Keeping track of finances, doing invoices. That sort of thing.
– Invoices? What is that?
– A list of goods and the prices at which you sell them… don’t you keep sales records?
– Oh heavens no.
– Then how do you know if you’re actually making money?
– Money? Down at The Burger Bun we make burgers.
– Yes but when customers order burgers what do they give you in exchange?
– Oh all kinds of things. Other burgers they bring from home. Seeded buns. Pickles.
– How do you pay your employees?
– Condiments, mostly. Look maybe this job isn’t for you.