– Woah! Sir, I’ve got one rule! And that’s shoes off before going through–
– I don’t have time! I need to….I have to… Have you ever loved someone?
– Sure. I was in love with a bungee jumper, but she bounced too hard and hit the bridge and died.
– …Well, the girl I love is getting on a plane. If I don’t tell her how I feel right now, I never will.
– Ya know, you remind me of someone: a younger me. And he’s not a terrorist. Go get her, kid.
– Thanks Mister!
– (soft chuckle) Kids these days. (starts wiping down metal detector)
– Hey, Randall!
– Yeah, Boss?
– What did we just talk about?
– …Stop letting people through security if it’s like a movie…
– (sigh) Because movies are fiction and aren’t secure.
– That’s right. And what did we talk about before that?
– …Stop trying to catch people by asking if they think bombs are actually cool…
– And before that?
– …Your Big Barbecue Bash is this Saturday?
– See ya there, big guy.