Scientists can finally unfreeze the cryogenically preserved.
– Welcome to the year 3000.
– I’m back, baby!
– Please, tell us about yourself.
– It’s me, Pete Sampras. (flexes muscles)
– Specimen’s name is Pete Sandpress.
– You must be psyched to meet me.
– Yes, the first man to be unfrozen.
– I meant because I’m Pete Sampras.
– Specimen was apparently a minor celebrity.
– You… don’t know Pete Sampras?
– Steve Sanchez? The murderer?
– Does this ring a bell? (swings arm)
– Oh, some kind of dancer?
– Yeesh, you nerds know nothing about sports.
– On the contrary, these days all scientists are also pro athletes.
– Oh my God, you’ve abandoned tennis.
– We love tennis!
– Then you must know Pistol Pete.
– You’re nowhere in our computer system.
– 1999 Wimbledon against Agassi? Nothing?
– Wait, did you say Agassi? As in Andre?
– Bill, get over here! This guy met Agassi!